“Pinterest is the social network for dream makers,” what a great statement from this week’s guest on the podcast, Vincent Ng.
Vincent is the president and chief blogger of Vancouver based MCNG Marketing. He is an avid Pinterest fan that shares my belief that it can be a very powerful tool in a business’s social media marketing arsenal.
Vincent and I chat about our passion for Pinterest and were sure to include some very actionable tips for you. He’s a great guy with a great sense of humor. I’m so glad that Pinterest has introduced me to another friend and I’m happy to introduce him to you.
In this episode:
- Men on Pinterest – is there a place for them here?
- A theory about the direction of Pinterest’s search feature – Vincent makes a very interesting discovery.
- Pin descriptions – What’s needed in a good pin description.
- What makes something pinnable – What kind of image is really necessary for success.
- Creating images just for Pinterest – A technique used by a big brand on Pinterest.
- Striving for the perfect pin – Overcoming this obstacle.
- Vincent’s most important tip for pinners – Doing this will put you head and shoulders above the rest.
Connect with Vincent: