According to Instagram’s latest statistics, there are 400 million people using Instagram every day. That’s a lot of eyeballs. So how are you supposed to stand out in that kind of crowd?
Our #FeedGoals Instagram Challenge inspired you to post to Instagram every day throughout May. But you can take the ongoing #JumpStart Instagram challenge it inspired any time.
Many Instagrammers don’t know the secret to more engagement on Instagram – post more often! In a recently study, Tailwind found that Instagram accounts that increased their posting frequency to at least once per day saw 56% more followers over 3 months! In fact, one Tailwind member was able to grow their monthly likes by 983% by posting to Instagram more often. But, as anyone who’s tried to come up with Instagram content knows, posting more often can be harder than it sounds.
As with so much in life, posting more is about establishing the habit. But never fear, Tailwind and our friends at Adobe Spark are here to help you go from zero to Instagram hero. Our #FeedGoals Instagram Challenge will inspire you to post to Instagram every day throughout the month of May to get you into the routine. Once you sign up for the challenge, we will supply you with content ideas for each day in May. Using Adobe Spark to create the images, you can then upload them directly into your Tailwind Smart Schedule and rest easy knowing that each day you will have the perfect post going out when your audience is most active. That’s 31 days of amazing content delivered at the perfect time!
Not only will you walk away with an Instagram account that has met your #FeedGoals, but you could also walk away with $400 in prizes! The winner receives:
- A free year of Tailwind for Instagram so you can continue to be an Instagram hero,
- A $100 gift certificate to PhotoJojo to take your photography to the next level,
- And a $200 Amazon Gift card because you deserve it!
- You must use Adobe Spark and Tailwind to compete in the Instagram challenge. If you’re already a member, great! If not, you can sign up for Spark by clicking here and start your free Tailwind trial by clicking here.
- Follow @AdobeSpark + @Tailwindapp on Instagram.
- In every post for the Instagram challenge, use #feedgoals and tag @adobespark + @tailwindapp. This is important in order to be eligible to win the prize, plus, your posts could be featured on one or both of our Instagram accounts!
- To win the prize pack, you must post 31 posts in 31 days from May 1 to May 31. If you miss a day, you can post two on another day but you must have thirty-one posts total for the month. You can still participate in the Instagram challenge later on but you will not be eligible to win the prize pack.
- Your account will have to be public (not private) so we can see your posts.
- Get creative. We’ll send you inspiration, but what you post is up to you.
- You must be 18 or older to win and located in the continental United States.
- Make sure all of your posts are live by 5/31 at midnight PST. The winner will be announced on June 15, we appreciate your patience while we verify all the entries. Good luck!
- Although Tailwind is an official Instagram partner, this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
Melissa Megginson is resident Marketing Manager and Cat Lady at Tailwind, the leading Pinterest tool for brands. Melissa specializes in content creation, social media, blogging, PR outreach and pretty much all things marketing. Find her on Twitter and Instagram at @MelMegg.