Did you know that over 350 million photos are uploaded to Facebook per day? Or that 500 million tweets go out on Twitter, per day? And Instagram has over 55 million photos posted daily? Learn how you can leverage these stats to fuel your sales engine!
Our generation’s obsession with posting and sharing photo content results in the crazy amount of traffic, as stated above. According to OfferPop.com, today’s businesses have to constantly create, share and consume photos and videos to have any sort of influence over their consumers and their purchasing habits. The solution? User generated content. OfferPop.com show us how in their new infographic, outlining the steps for collecting and curating social content that converts into sales:
Build a library of user-generated content (UGC). Run a UGC promotion in just three steps:
- Incentivize customers to share photos and videos of their purchases on social.
- Promote the sweepstakes via social media, ads, in-store and on packaging.
- Collect a stream of authentic content.
Capture data from promotion participants. Include a sign up form in your promotion to:
- Capture demographic and interest data contact info.
- Ask permission to reuse content on your website, ads and more.
- Prompts entrants to accept terms & conditions.
Turn your website into a social hub. Aggregate campaign content and:
- Feature it on your website through a dynamic display.
- Share the best UGC on other channels with links back to your site.
- Drive more site traffic and ignite content sharing.
Drive commerce and measure results. Leverage content to drive purchases when you:
- Associate photos and videos with product content, like photos of related items.
- Provide a clear path to purchase these items on your site.
- Include trackable links to measure sales and ROI.
- UGC is 20% more influential.
Infographic from OfferPop.com Do you agree with these steps? Do you think UGC could work for you or your brand? Drop us a comment below and share your thoughts with us!
Get Free Pinterest Analytics