By installing the Pinterest Safari extension in your browser, you can quickly pin images to your Pinterest boards from almost any page on the web. You can also easily update your other social networks – if you have Facebook and/or Twitter linked to your account – by seamlessly sharing your pins with friends and followers.
To install the bookmarklet for use with your Safari browser:
- Click “View” and then choose “Show Bookmarks”
- Drag the Pin It button to the Bookmarks Bar
- “Pin it” will be displayed by default. In Safari you do have the option to rename the button.
- Now you can pin any image you find on the web within just a few seconds.
Other posts you might like from the PinLeague blog:
- Choose the Best Pinterest Profile Image: Helpful Pinterest Marketing Tips
- Great Pinterest Profile Descriptions: How to Write Them
Get Free Pinterest Analytics
Daniel Maloney is the CEO and Co-founder of Tailwind (http://tailwindapp.com), the leading Visual Marketing platform loved by over 50,000 brands big and small. Tailwind helps make your marketing on Pinterest and Instagram easier, faster and more effective. A veteran of the internet industry, Danny lead New Initiatives at Google Maps / Local and YouTube, served as General Manager of AOL Video and founded other companies in the fields of e-commerce and visual discovery prior to Tailwind.