Some people mistakenly think Pinterest is a social media platform. In fact, it’s a visual search and discovery engine – making it an ideal place to for Pinners to discover your blog or online store.
Pinterest has a large, motivated user base of people who are actively searching for inspirations and solutions to everyday problems. It’s not another social media platform. In reality, it’s a discovery engine that attracts a staggering two billion monthly searches.
And we want your amazing content to be found there too!
If you’re ready to unlock new traffic and customers from Pinterest, then you’ve found the perfect place to start.
This page will be updated as we publish new content. To stay up-to-date, make you sure subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
- How Does Pinterest Work? A Pinterest 101
- Pinterest is NOT a Social Network [Why it Matters to Marketers]
Pinning Best Practices
- Pinterest SEO, Best Practices, and Your Burning Questions Answered
- 11 Pinterest Myths Debunked
- Why and How to Reshare Your Content to Pinterest
How to Grow Followers & Traffic
- How to Get Followers on Pinterest – The Latest Best Practices
- Blogging – The Foundation for Pinterest Marketing Success
- How to Start, Grow, and Maintain an Active Tailwind Tribe
- How to Find, Join, and Pin to Group Boards on Pinterest
How to Measure Your Analytics
- The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest Analytics and How to Use Them
- How To Understand Your Traffic from Pinterest
- Pinterest Audience Insights – What Are They and How Can I Use Them?
Mastering Tailwind for Pinterest
“That’s like, the best freakin’ video tutorial I’ve watched in a long time. 10 minutes, no-nonsense, and to the point.” – Ali, Wish Upon a Planner
Need More Pinning Ideas?
If you’re selling products or services online, check out our best posts and guides to Sell More on Pinterest.