Some people mistakenly think Pinterest is a social media platform. In fact, it’s a visual search and discovery engine – making it an ideal place to for Pinners to discover your blog or online store.
Pinterest has a large, motivated user base of people who are actively searching for inspirations and solutions to everyday problems. It’s not another social media platform. In reality, it’s a discovery engine that attracts a staggering two billion monthly searches.
And we want your amazing content to be found there too!
If you’re ready to unlock new traffic and customers from Pinterest, then you’ve found the perfect place to start.
This page will be updated as we publish new content. To stay up-to-date, make you sure to download our free Pinterest Traffic Guide to subscribe to our best tips & how-to guides.
Getting Started with Pinterest
- How Does Pinterest Work? A Pinterest 101
- Pinterest is NOT a Social Network [Why it Matters to Marketers]
Pinning Best Practices
- Pinterest SEO, Best Practices, and Your Burning Questions Answered
- 11 Pinterest Myths Debunked
- Why and How to Reshare Your Content to Pinterest
How to Grow Followers & Traffic
- How to Get Followers on Pinterest – The Latest Best Practices
- Blogging – The Foundation for Pinterest Marketing Success
- How to Start, Grow, and Maintain an Active Tailwind Tribe
- How to Find, Join, and Pin to Group Boards on Pinterest
- SmartLoop – A Smarter Way to Reshare Content on Pinterest
How to Measure Your Analytics
- The Ultimate Guide to Pinterest Analytics and How to Use Them
- How To Understand Your Traffic from Pinterest
- Pinterest Audience Insights – What Are They and How Can I Use Them?
- Why Did My Pinterest Monthly Viewers Decrease?
Mastering Tailwind for Pinterest
“That’s like, the best freakin’ video tutorial I’ve watched in a long time. 10 minutes, no-nonsense, and to the point.” – Ali, Wish Upon a Planner
Pinterest Success Stories
- How Lovely Greens’ Old Pins Attracted 2,300+ New Visitors with Just 4 Hours of SmartLoop Setup
- How I Attracted 195,000 More Followers to My Pinterest Party in 6 Months
- How I Turned My Hobby Blog Into a Money-Making Machine with Wholesome Yum
Get More Results From Pinterest
- Pinterest Hashtags – How to Make Them Work for You
- How to Report Stolen Pins on Pinterest
- Promote Your Products with Rich Pins on Pinterest
- New Ways to Get Discovered on Pinterest
Need More Pinning Ideas?
Looking for an easy way to increase your website traffic from Pinterest? You could work on your blog full time and upload new products day after day - OR you could spend 30 minutes a week making new images for existing content with templates that are optimized for success!
If you’re selling products or services online, check out our best posts and guides to Sell More on Pinterest.