Fantastic news: It’s never been easier to launch your own online business!
In minutes, you can publish a new online store, start charging for products or courses, and begin to spread the word.
But… It’s also never been more challenging for you truly stand out and get found by your ideal customers. In 2018, it feels like a neverending flood of businesses crowd your notifications, email inbox, and social media feeds, shouting “Buy, now (or else!)”
It’s no wonder Pinterest and Instagram feel like a breath of fresh air — both for you as an entrepreneur and your customers too.
Ready to kick pushy, icky-feeling marketing to the curb and grow your sales? Dive into our best resources below to master the art of attracting and serving your ideal customers on Pinterest and Instagram.
This page will be updated as we publish new content. To stay up-to-date, make you sure subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
Sell More on Pinterest
If you’re an online store owner with inspiring products, you should think long and hard about Pinterest for one simple reason: There’s a good chance your ideal customers have already adopted a serious pinning habit.
Today, more than 200 million monthly users dive into Pinterest to discover inspiring ideas to make their life better and plan their next purchases.
More online sellers than ever are opening their eyes to the power of Pinterest to accelerate their sales. A recent study revealed 72% of Pinners say the platform inspires them to shop — even when they aren’t actually looking for anything.
In fact, Pinterest beat out social media platforms, search engines — and even friends and family — as the top source for Pinners to get ideas for what to buy.
Master Pinterest Fundamentals
- Free Webinar: How Pinterest Can Help You Multiply Traffic & Sales by Attracting Your Perfect-Fit Customers
- Pinterest SEO, Best Practices, and Your Burning Questions Answered
Up Your Pinterest Game
- 6 Ways to Make Money on Pinterest
- Promote Your Products with Rich Pins on Pinterest
- How to Use Pinterest Visual Search and Shopping
- How to Book More Weddings with Pinterest
- Want Pinterest Ads Results? 8 Things You Need to Know Now!
Grow Your Online Store
- Flat Lay Images for Pinterest: 7 Tips E-Commerce Sellers Must Know
- Pinterest Business Tips: Drive Awareness and Sales
- How to Promote Your Etsy Shop on Pinterest
- Etsy Social Media Marketing Tips from the Etsy Up Conference
Sell More on Instagram
It’s no secret: Instagram is huge. More than 500 million users open the app every day for a pocket-sized hit of inspiration and to discover things they care about.
The best news for your business? An eyebrow-raising 60% of those monthly users say they discover new products on Instagram.
Let’s make sure your store has an honest shot at being found next.
Up and Running with Instagram
- How to Get More Sales with Instagram
- The Secret to Selling Your Products on Instagram
- Making Instagram’s Algorithm Work for You
- How to Write Instagram Captions That Sell
- How FRANC Skyrocketed Pinterest Reach by 44% to Sell More on Shopify
- How I Attracted 195,000 More Followers to My Pinterest Party in 6 Months